Saturday, September 20, 2008

Looking forward to next Saturday!

I'm not quite sure what to do with Ethan's next stage of foods. Since he's doing great with the banana, I don't think we need to make more purees, or at least we can move past the Stage 1 foods. We'll have to check out the next step in our First Foods cookbook. I did just find out that there is a baby event at Whole Foods at Rookwood next Saturday, so I am very excited to go to it and get some ideas!! They are having make your own baby food demos, baby food taste testing, info on cloth diapering, giveaways, etc. It looks like someone from the La Leche League will also be there, so I want to get some information about attending meetings. Lebanon is also having their Apple Fest from 10-7 next Saturday, so I would like to go there too! And I think we are headed to Dad and Anne's for dinner that night to celebrate Dad, Brad, and my birthdays. Should be a fun day!

No comments: