Thursday, September 11, 2008

Balloons!

We hung out at home yesterday and worked on some things around the house. We were sitting in the office and Ethan discovered the door stopper and figured out how to play with it and make the spring go "boing!" I tried to close the door so he could have easy access to it, but he wanted no part of that... he got mad at me, but was happy after I pushed the door back against it. Go figure :)

I got my free birthday burger coupon for Red Robin, so we met Donald, Franni, and Ethan there for dinner. Ethan² had fun sitting up in high chairs next to eachother. I was trying for a photo op, and our little monkey snagged Ethan F.'s coloring sheet. We need to work on his sharing skills :) After we were finished, our waitress Rachel brought the boys balloons. (She also recognizes us every time we go to Red Robin and remembers Ethan! It is funny, every time we go there - which isn't too often - she comes up to us right away and says how big he is getting, etc. She's a really good waitress!) So anyways, this was Ethan's first experience with a balloon and he loved it! I tied it to the highchair, and he kept pulling the string so the balloon would come close him. It was very cute :)

I still am a bit germaphobic about these high chairs and carts... Franni said she had a cover that we can use. Yay!

No comments: