Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Real" crawling!

Ryan has been anxious (to say the least) for Ethan to do a "real" crawl. He has mastered the scooting crawl, but Ryan wanted to see him doing the hands-and-knees crawl. He called me this morning at work to let me know that Ethan was "really" crawling!! He even managed to capture it on video - awesome Daddy!!



Ethan went to Mammaw and Papaw's today and had fun hanging out. He was pulling himself standing up on everything and showing off his new skills to Papaw! He had the last two cubes of corn and some leftover corn cake today and ate it all up.

I had a good day today at work so I was able to catch up on the blog a bit and found a Mei-Tai carrier that I really like and think I'm going to order!!


Ryan cooked dinner for us on my way home from work. We had chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, and corn, so Ethan had his first taste of chicken tonight mixed up with some plain mashed potatoes and did awesome! We are going to start introducing meats into his diet, so this was step one :)

We also want to wish Lexi a Happy 9th Birthday today!!

No comments: