Sunday, September 28, 2008

Playdate at Sharon Woods :)

I have been so wiped out the past few days, so we stayed home this morning to catch up on some sleep. After we got up, we went to IHOP for breakfast. One of the girls on the nest posted that they had Nutella crepes... I absolutely LOVE Nutella! Giada has cursed me by talking about it so much on Everyday Italian. It is an amazing chocolate hazelnut spread. If you have never tried it before... you should! The crepes were awesome, they had Nutella and bananas on the inside, and strawberries on top. Ryan had a blueberry crepe. Of course, after we left I was looking at the newspaper and right on top were IHOP coupons. Go figure!

Ethan and I dropped Ryan off at home and headed to Sharon Woods to meet up with a group of mommies and babies that I met on the Cincinnati Nest board. Everyone brought a dish and we had a picnic, hung out and chatted, and watched the babies interact! I had met a few ladies before, but there were about 20 of us there, plus our kids, so it was so awesome to hang out and put faces to names in person! We had an amazing time. Ethan loved seeing and playing with all the other kids his age! One of the other moms, Amanda, also brought some of her baby carriers for us to try. I really, really like the Mei Tai carriers, so I am going to look into getting one with my birthday money since I haven't been able to find a trunk for the family room.




Ethan and I went over to Grandma's for her jewelry party, then we went to pick up Ryan and went to Dewey's for dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Abrams, Brad, Lindsay, and Shawn to celebrate Brad's birthday. Ethan slept most of the time. After he woke up, he sat up and talked with Grandma and Grandpa, and ate some carrots for dinner.

No comments: