Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ethan's due date

One year ago was my due date with Ethan and we were anxiously awaiting our little guy to come meet us! I went to my 40 week checkup with not much progress, but my bp was up (did I mention I was anxious?) so I was sent to the hospital to have some testing done. I was sitting in a hospital bed listening to our little guy on the monitor! It is crazy how much a year can change your life. Just today Ethan has started walking all over the place, he is so steady on his feet now! He was just walking in between us about 10 steps and walking from toy to toy. We were at my aunt's all day for our family Christmas and he was walking room to room without any assistance or stopping! He walked all the way from the living room, through the dining room, and into the hallway to get to me - even managing to make some turns without stumbling!! I am simply amazed by him each and every day. I can't wait to celebrate his first birthday in one week!!

Speaking of Ethan's first birthday, here is his birthday invitation that I created!

No comments: