Monday, December 1, 2008

Cyber Monday scores :)

I had a really crazy busy day at work today. I was supposed to get off at 3:30, but I didn't get out of there until 5:15!! It's really weird even leaving at that time and it being so dark out. I was ready to get home, but I had a pitstop to make first. I was able to find one of the FP piano's that Ryan and I were hunting for on Black Friday. I scored on on craigslist for only $5! And the best part was that they lived right off Cincinnati-Dayton Road, so it was right on my way home :) I think Ethan will really love this toy. I love that it has a little seat! The family who we bought it from had 3 little kids, and the little girl, who was about 5, was showing me how it worked and seemed pretty enthused about it still, so maybe it will last us for awhile :)
Ryan really scored... he got an extra hard drive for his 360 when they sent his replacement, and they retail for $150, so he was able to sell it and managed to get Guitar Hero World Tour and a Star Wars game on Amazon for $100 total, so really it is free since he sold the hard drive! I think those two things retail for $160! I also got my trunk for the family room to store Ethan's toys!! That crazy Britax deal on Target a few weeks ago caused a huge uproar, and Target ended up emailing $25 e-certificates to those who had their orders cancelled. So, I was able to get the trunk with 10% off, free shipping, and use my $25 e-certificate! We also got a different carseat for Mammaw's car, so that is taken care of, too. We are still holding off switching to the convertible seats, but we will probably have to do it in the next month I would say.

No comments: