Friday, October 10, 2008

Mind over matter...

I had the crazy notion today that getting out of the house and being outside would make me feel better. Winton Woods is having Fantastic Farm Fridays at Parky's Farm and I really wanted to take Ethan for a hayride since it was nice out today. We got there right before two and they had stopped the hayrides already, so we walked around for about 10 minutes and I was wiped out in that short amount of time. We decided to stop and get some lunch while we were out, so we went to Cracker Barrel so we could give Ethan some veggies too. He had cornbread, mashed potatoes, and pieces of steamed carrots. We tried giving him a carrot to hold and feed himself but they were so soft he pretty much squashed it in his fingers. He had fun trying anyways :)

We also stopped by Babies R Us to return Ethan's bassinet. It was recalled because two different babies had been found between the bars in the type of bassinet we had! The store told us to bring it back to the store for a refund when I called. We had no issues with it at all, but obviously we would rather be safe. We walked around for a bit and I kept getting really hot and dizzy, and Ryan said I was acting weird and talking funny so we wrapped things up and headed home to get some rest. I have a tendency to try to go-go-go and my body is telling me otherwise. We did pick up some crib teether rail covers because our little boy has decided to start munching on his wooden crib rails and leave lovely little teeth impressions. So not good!

No comments: