Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am so excited! My new mei tai baby carrier came in the mail today! I have been anxiously awaiting it, and I absolutely LOVE it!! The fabrics are gorgeous and it is very comfy to use. Ryan even seemed impressed :) He was feeling better this afternoon, so we got out of the house to run to Northgate to do some returns and get a price adjustment on Ethan's shoes from The Children's Place. (BTW, I am so not impressed with http://www.childrensplace.com. It took two weeks to receive a package from them, which is way longer than I have experienced ordering anything elsewhere!). So, we got to try out the mei tai and it is fabulous!! I am very happy with my purchase! I got it from Sweet Slings, and the owner custom creates the carriers just for you. She even threw in a cover for free... so now, I really have 4 prints that I can use! Very cool and highly recommended!

No comments: