Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ethan found steps...

I worked today so Ryan and Ethan went over to Grandma and Grandpa Abrams' to hang out. Ryan took Ethan's Leapfrog table and he showed off his new tricks, crawling and pulling himself standing to the table. He even pulled himself up one of the stairs! Uh-oh... looks like we have to get gates soon now! They went to Costco with Grandma and walked around. I met them afterwards for a late lunch - crazy day at work!! Ethan and I went to Kmart to check out their super double coupon sale - they were doubling anything up to $2!! We stocked up on some toiletries and found some curtains for our bedroom too. They were on sale for only $5.99 and are crushed chocolate faux silk curtains, which are just what we were looking for to match our bedding! I am making my birthday money stretch far :)

Today is also Grandpa Gabbard's birthday! Happy Birthday!!

No comments: