Friday, October 3, 2008

9 month birthday!

Today is Ethan's 9 month birthday. It is so hard to believe he is 9 months old already!! I was bummed because someone asked me to fill in for them 3-7, so I got stuck working 12 hours today not realizing what today was. Silly Mommy!

Ryan and Ethan went to Grandpa's house today to help him work on his Ipod. Ethan had so much fun playing with Grandpa. He was crawling all over him like a jungle gym! It is his new favorite thing to do :) He also met Aunt Sue and was cheesing at her!

After they got home, Ryan made some mixed berry puree with raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries for us to give Ethan for his birthday treat. After I got home from work, I gave him lots of kisses and then we tried out the berries. He loved them! We wasn't sure how he would react since they're a little tart, but he wanted it all!

No comments: