Monday, November 17, 2008

Wow...

So... today has been a crazy online day. Yesterday, Target.com had two Britax Marathon carseats on sale for $43 and $59 each... they are regularly nearly $300. We are getting ready to switch Ethan to a convertible seat soon and have been looking for a seat for Mammaw's, and this was a killer deal for a fantastic seat! There was such a flooding of orders, target.com cancelled the majority, if not all, of the orders today. This topic is all the rage on many mom message boards and bargain blogs today. Entertaining :)

I also just saw an ad that Motrin had created. When I first read about it, I thought "oh, it can't be that bad". But then I watched the Motrin ad, and it is very offending and done in such poor taste!!!



Motrin has removed the ad from their website, but it is still out in the media. I am very surprised that they even created this ad!

I got put on call this morning and got called in a bit later, so Ryan and I carpooled and he dropped me off at work and went to school. Ethan had so much fun at Mammaw's house. He was there for over 24 hours... the longest we've been away from him! I was so ready to see him when I got off work. I had a very easy day and got out on time, so Ryan came to pick me up and we headed to Mammaw's. Nana and the girls had come over to watch Ethan while Mammaw and Papaw went to a visitation, and Ethan started saying Nana today!! He also called Papaw "Mammy" today, lol. So, now he is saying "Mama, Dada, Baba, Mammy, Pop-pop, and Nana", along with other versions of those syllables :)

No comments: