Monday, April 27, 2009

Our little water lover

Ethan loves playing in the water. Bathtime is his favorite time, and he does his little "flashdance" while we're getting the water ready. The water coming from the faucet is like a huge treat for him... he will stick his hands and toys under the water coming from the faucet and just giggle away. Sometimes he will take a shower with me too - we have a handheld sprayer and he just loves the spray from it. We've been looking into getting a sand and water table for outside since he loves playing in the water so much. Well, this morning we were downstairs and I heard a sound like the little door stoppers boinging. He came to get me and wanted me to come with him, and his hand was wet. He walked to the refrigerator where I noticed water streaks down the door, and he reached up on his tip toes and was pressing the lever that the water comes out of on our fridge! I cannot believe he can reach it already. Ryan was just saying that he seems taller! So it looks like we will start using the lock button, or we will have a mess all the time :) I guess he was thirsty!!

No comments: