Thursday, April 2, 2009

*More!*

Megan is on Spring Break this week so Ethan and I drove over to Indy to meet her at the outlets. We thought it was going to rain but it turned out to be another gorgeous spring day! It worked out well that Ethan napped in the car, which was a good thing because I totally got lost. Mapquest routed me on some random route through the country roads in Indiana and I would have gotten so lost had my hubby not directed me on the phone. Mapquest was SO off! Plus one of the random country roads had a bridge out, which was less than helpful. So I guess I will have to stick with google maps, or invest in a GPS :) We had yummy lunch at Max and Erma's and just enjoyed walking around and doing a little retail therapy.

After we got home Ethan was eating some crackers in his highchair. We have been working on doing some sign language with him and got little flashcards to help. He was finished with a cracker and I picked up the pack, and he started signing "More"! Woo-hoo! I was so excited and proud of him :) More is signed by pushing your fingertips together on each hand, and then tapping your fingertips together. I got so excited when he signed more, I was saying yay!, good job Ethan, and he started clapping! I love our little guy :)

No comments: