Sunday, April 26, 2009

Follow the leader!

I had a really bad headache this morning so Ethan and I stayed in the mother's room at church so I could watch the service with the lights off. I had the door closed and Ethan wanted to wander. He came to me, grabbed my hand and kind of pulled at me so I would stand up. Once I was standing, he kept ahold of my hand and walked me over the the door, and reached up towards the door handle. This is the first time he has led me over to something. Pretty cool!!

Grandma Anne's birthday was yesterday so she and Grandpa came over to have lunch with us today. I tried a few new recipes and they turned out pretty yummy! We went to Jungle Jim's to get some fresh produce and I got some rosemary, so we had roasted rosemary and garlic red potatoes, and I found a great marinade recipe for Grilled Rosemary Garlic Porkchops. Very highly recommended! Ethan loved having some playtime with Grandma and Grandpa. Happy Birthday, Grandma Anne!

No comments: