Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sarcasm [ENTER HERE]

Dear Dr. Blacik,

I am not usually a whiner but OMG this wisdom tooth experience has been the worst thing ever!! All 4 came out on Friday and I have been taking Percocet and Ibuprofen, ran out of Percocet and they called in Vicodin. The major sensitivity and nerve pain I have in my other teeth is incredible. The past two days it hurt to even open my mouth and talk, the air just moving by my teeth was awful! It goes from sharp to throbbing to deep aching. My whole jaw hurts and I can't concentrate at all!! It doesn't help that every night I wake up every 1-2 hours either. I came to see you today and you tell me "everything looks good" as you ran in and looked in my mouth for 0.2 seconds. I was bawling in your office and you are all chipper like "it's normal for some people to have this pain" just stay home and take it easy and don't go back to work yet since you're feeling so bad. I guess I was hoping for some miracle words and cure! I cannot hear myself think and feel a little delirious one way or the other, my head spins from the incredible amount of pain I'm in, or spins from being on the pain medicine itself. Where is the happy medium? Thankyouverymuch for helping me do this "elective" surgery. Why did God give us "wisdom teeth" again?

Your patient,
Miranda

No comments: